News, notes, other stuff

23 April, 2013

Magazine module editor interview: 360 Gamer

Hello - it's been a long time since I posted anything here, so why not break the spell with something mandatory?

As part of the assessment for our magazine journalism module, we had to interview the editor(s) of any magazine of our choice and edit it in to a ten minute video.

Being the big old nerd that I am, I chose 360 Gamer, a mag that reviews Xbox games and has two co-editors running the show. I trekked up to their respective home offices and asked them about what it was like to do their jobs.

This is one of the last things that I'll ever do for my degree, and I'm reasonably happy with it, but you should probably watch it for yourself.

(God forgive me for the cheesy music. It was either this weird 80s synth or some sad piano music. I actually kind of like it.)



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see a blog with a bit of sense of homour, Felicity.

    See you been studying some media law and ethics. Maybe you migh like to do my survey "here"

    Who am I? I am research student at the Universit of Lincoln and a lecturer at the Unversity of Hertfordshire. Here is my work email: p.cowan@herts.ac.uk and my home email: philipjcowan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete